Saturday, January 31, 2009

Torture

Today is the last day she will allow me to touch myself. M has decided that she wants me in a state of heightened arousal when we meet a week from today. We will continue to tease each other, but I can't touch myself, I can't come.

M says that the past 6 weeks have taught her that she can go this long in such an aroused state without actually physically fucking pussy. She fucks me on the phone almost every night, at least once. And says she has, newly for her, no interest in any other women, because she is finally and wholly in love for the first time in her life, but she aches to fuck me.

Last night, in an effort to share my experience of phone sex with her, I did something I haven't done before with her or any other previous phone sex partners because it just, oddly, never occurred to me. Instead of keeping the phone by my mouth, by my ear, I placed it almost right on top of my own fingers racing hard on my clit. I love the sound of wet, wet fingers on clit, wet fingers in pussy, wet cock sliding in wet pussy... and since I am aurally, as well as visually stimulated, I wanted her to hear how wet I was, what my rhythm is, to hear what she would hear if she was here. I didn't tell her what I was doing with the phone, I just did it. I could hear her loud groan immediately, as she heard how slickly wet I was, how hot for her I was, as I masturbated to her voice, for her. Hearing her unrestrained groans between my legs set me over the edge and I came for her hard on the spot. I highly recommend!

The next seven days will be utter torture.

2 comments:

f said...

Torture indeed! painful but with an oh-so-sweet ending...... fimg x

Running away with the Spoon said...

I am counting down the days!