Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pete Packy is a Dick

and I am in love with Pete Packy. And if you have never had the intense emotional and physical pleasure of sucking and fondling a packing cock, you are missing out on one of life's great pleasures. And this isn't hyperbole. I am in love with M's packing cock. She ordered it and wore when she came to visit me, and to say I was obsessed would be an understatement. M is, of course, thrilled to no end. She loves to watch my cheeks pull as I take the head of her cock in my mouth, she loves to watch me suck on her balls, and then groan as I take her fully into my mouth.

The packing cock is not really suitable for deep penetration or thrusting, but we found that we could just get him inside my pussy for an incredible sensation of soft fullness. Coupled with clit fucking, it is unbelievable. It is a perfect conductor of her body heat, and she loves to stick it in my mouth and get it all wet and slick and then pull it out and wipe it across my face back and forth, as I hungrily wait for her to allow me to fill my mouth, again. The suck that you can get on it is, of course, much better than with a standard vixskin cock, which is harder and less pliable. I can really work it in my mouth, with my tongue, with my lips, and I can graze it gently with my teeth, before M gets done with me and shoves it down my throat. We each play in our own way, I guess, luckily for us they seem happily compatible ways.

The other thing I love about M's packing cock is how beautiful the outline of it is in her boxers. You can see the outline of the head and how beautifully it curls against her balls. M has taken, however, to wearing it up, since she is a cocky butch, but however she wears it, I love it and love that she has no fear or embarrassment, only joy, pleasure, and desire. We are lucky to have found each other.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

very, very sexy. thanks for your comment over on mine. and, just catching up, thanks for reprinting the yeats poem too. in truth i don't read *enough* poetry.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute/ hot. Aww it makes me want to send you a toster.

Maria said...

I just can't get into sex toys no matter what we try. Maybe I'm not free spirited enough,not sure. Just know that the last time Bing tried to bring home a dildo, she turned it on and it was as loud as a mixer and I ended up bursting out laughing, which was not conducive AT ALL to lovemaking.

I pretty much just like she and I and a bed.

Running away with the Spoon said...

pbd,

I have to admit, you made me blush! That was so sweet!

Always glad to see you, thanks for your comment.

rs

Running away with the Spoon said...

Dr MacCool,

Glad you enjoyed the post, I remain a major fan of yours.

Best wishes, again, on your achievement!

rs

Running away with the Spoon said...

Maria,

I agree that the first time I saw a weirdly colored buzzing dildo, I did the same thing you did - wha huh? and burst out laughing. The first lover with whom I bought a dildo vibrator (18 years ago), ended up wearing it out using it to try to get a crick out her neck. (We didn't have a lot of sex)..This is why I tend toward the realistic cocks, and the packer is quite realistic (I am told), M bought it from a FTM site. Used only for fucking and sucking. We have a vibrator for vibrating. I don't think I could do swiveling pink porpoise fucking at this date. Yikes!

rs

Anonymous said...

This was one very yummy post. :)